||Zandalar troll (Humanoid)
||92 Rare Elite
||Various on Pandaria
Zandalari Warbringers are members of the Zandalari/Mogu armies of Lei Shen, the Thunder King. They lead brigades of Zandalari trolls onto the shores of Pandaria to begin the invasion. They are accompanied by Silentstrike Pterrorwings.
- Horrific Visage 30 yd range — Strikes fear in an enemy, causing it to flee in terror for 8 sec. 2 sec cast. Interruptible. (7 sec cooldown)
- Meteor Shower — Summons a shower of meteors, dealing Fire damage at the impact locations. 3 sec cast. Uninterruptible. 10 sec duration. Ticks every 0.5 sec for 185-215K Fire in a 3-yd radius (10 sec cooldown)
- Scarab Swarm — Summons a bevy of scarabs to attack the enemy. 2 sec cast. Uninterruptible. Summons 10 Scarabs, each with 39,431 health. (7 sec cooldown)
- Thunder Crush — Crush enemies in a cone in front of the caster for 250,000 Nature damage. 1.5 sec cast. Uninterruptible. 20-yard radius. Hits for 231-269K Nature. (7 sec cooldown)
- Vengeful Spirit — Summons a vengeful spirit to assist the caster. 3 sec cast. Uninterruptible. Summons a Vengeful Spirit with 3,943,410 health. (8 sec cooldown)
The warbringer can be stunned, snared, and rooted, but not polymorphed. Take advantage of the susceptibility to stuns to interrupt Meteor Shower. Interrupt Horrific Visage the regular way, and group up on the warbringer when it winds up a Scarab Swarm cast to take them all out with area of effect spells. Thunder Crush is a standard 45-degree frontal cone ability that should be side-stepped out of, and whoever is targeted by the Vengeful Spirit should just kite it around.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-03-19): "Zandalari Warbringers are now immune to crowd control and interrupt effects."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.