Xin the Weaponmaster
Xin the Weaponmaster
|Title||<King of the Clans>|
|Level||89 - 92 Elite|
|Status||Killable, Deceased (lore)|
The title of weaponmaster has many definitions among Azeroth's inhabitants. To Xin, it means that mogu weaponry obeys his every command. The king is more than willing to demonstrate his deadly skills to anyone who questions his right to rule Pandaria.
- Ground Slam — Xin slams the ground in front of him, inflicting 100,000 (150,000) Physical damage and decreasing the armor of enemies in a 30 yard cone in front of him by 25% for 20 secs. This effect stacks.
- Circle of Flame — Xin animates a staff from his arsenal. The staff circles a random enemy in flame, detonating once the circle completes. The explosion inflicts 80,000 (120,000) Fire damage and knocks enemies into the air.
- Inciting Roar — Xin cries out a bellowing roar, activating the arsenal of his choice and inflicting 50,000 (80,000) damage to all enemies.
- Whirlwinding Axes — Xin animates the axes in his arsenal. These axes inflict 60,000 (80,000) Physical damage to enemies within 6 yards, knocking them back.
- Blade Trap — At 66% remaining health, Xin activates his sword traps. The stream of blades inflicts 30,000 (50,000) Physical damage every 0.5 sec. to those caught in the path.
- Death From Above! — At 33% remaining health, Xin activates every last weapon in his arsenal. The mounted crossbows on the wall inflict 4,000 (5,000) Physical damage on a random player every 1 sec.
Highly recommend of putting him in a corner or on a parallel angle because it goes crazy. He'll do Ground Slam, run behind him or side to side and go back to where you were. Circle of Flame will place a circle of flame on the ground move out of that general spot. Whirlwinding Axes will be a pain because it does massive damage and does a knockback. Near the halfway mark, he'll activate Blade Trap, which means be on a parallel section of the room and don't move. Near the end he calls for arrows to finish you. Kill him and keep up the heals till the last breath.
- What is this? More have to claim my crown? They are small, weak!
- You are not the first to challenge me, peons. You will not be the last!
- Summon Axes
- Face the might of my arsenal, weaklings!
- Summon Staves
- Fools! I possess the power of the elements!
- Summon Swords
- MY MIGHT IS ENDLESS!
- Summon Crossbows
- ENOUGH OF THIS FARCE! You will feel PAIN, cowards!
- Killing a player
- See how effortlessly I CRUSH your bones!
- Fall to your knees, coward!
- Hahaha! I am UNDEFEATED!
- You call that...a fight...
|Spirit cloth shoulders|
|Spirit plate chest|
|Agility mail bracers|
|Tank plate gloves|
|Agility leather boots|
|Caster cloth boots|
|Strength DPS ring|
|Strength two-hand sword|
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.
King of the Mogu