World of Warcraft: The Magazine Volume II Issue I
|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|World of Warcraft: The Magazine Volume II Issue I|
|Retail price||US: $39.99 (four issues)
EU: €41.95 (four issues)
UK: £39.99 (four issues)
World of Warcraft: The Magazine Volume II Issue I is the 5th and final installment of World of Warcraft: The Magazine.
The Firelands isn't the only thing heating up!
Whether it's a new comic series exploring the origins of the titans or an exclusive peek into Brann Bronzebeard's anthropology notes, Issue 5 challenges you to go big or hearth home.
Get a little toasty in our coverage of Patch 4.2: Rage of the Firelands and then cool off on a tour of strange locales where players have logged on - including a tropical island and a submarine.
- Feeling the Burn
- Frankly, He Gives a Damn
- Azeroth Through A Lens
- The Sound
- Vanity Darkmoon Faire
- Warcraft Saga: Chapter One
- Tanking UI
- On the Lookout for Luck
- Macro Machines
- The Heights of the Depths
- The Lore Corner
- Play It Your Way: Tanks
- Sound Off: What was the most difficult raid for its time?
- Remote Way To Play
- Goint It Alone
- Community Artist Spotlight
- Play Nice, Play Fair
- On the Lookout For Luck
- Life at 85
- Filling in the Gaps
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
- Cenarius, Freya and the Tribunal of Ages confirmed to Brann Bronzebeard that night elves evolved from the dark trolls.
- Tauren do predate the titans.
- The Pandaren society is apparently older than the night elves', though Brann questions this.
- The Curse of Flesh turned the vrykul into humans.
- The orcs drove a race of giants to extinction to build their temples, but this race was not gronn.
- the earth giants were turned into gronns who then turned into ogres and ettin.
- The ettin are from Draenor and are a "missing link" in the evolution of ogres.
- The magnataur are related to Cenarius.
- The Grells might have been created by Aessina.
- The kobolds are actually an evolved form of trogg.
- Northrend is still crawling with iron dwarves, giants and vrykul. Thorim and Mimiron are trying to "fix them".
- Dragonkin are mortal races turned into half dragons by the flights. The process is not voluntary, dragons seem to abduct people and forcibly transform them. This is why there are so many black dragonspawn.
- The titans created five types of giants: Fire, Ice, Sea, Storm and Stone. They have all been affected by the Curse of Flesh, but not to the same degree as the mortal races.
- The absence of the Shadowtooth dark troll clan is believed to have been wiped out by the Twilight's Hammer, though their complete extinction has yet to be confirmed due to the recent events in Mount Hyjal.
- The Drakkari tribe is all but extinct.