- Unholy Presence
- Level 70 death knight ability
- You are infused with unholy fury, increasing attack speed and rune regeneration by 10%, and movement speed by 15%.
Only one Presence may be active at a time, and assuming a new Presence will consume any stored Runic Power.
- "Embrace death, and the heavy burden of life will be lessened."
Unholy Presence is a death knight Presence available at level 70. It increases the rate of the death knight's Runic Power regeneration, as well as their attack and movement speed.
- Unholy Presence can be useful when running long distances on foot, such as when recovering from a wipe in an instance, as it increases the Death Knight's movement speed. For shorter distances, the rune cost of switching to Unholy Presence and then back to [Blood Presence] or [Frost Presence] again is generally not worth the brief speed boost.
Unholy Presence is likely derived from the Haste ability used by the Death Knight unit in Warcraft II and the Unholy Aura ability used by the unit in Warcraft III.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer reduces the global cooldown on abilities.