- Two Forms
- 1.5 sec cooldown
- Instant cast
- Transform into your currently inactive form.
Two Forms is a racial ability available to worgen upon completion of Neither Human Nor Beast during the worgen starting experience which allows them to freely transform between their human and worgen forms while outside of combat. The transformation is purely cosmetic, and entering combat while in human form will automatically return the player to worgen form.
The animation first shows the human's hands become clawed and their arms covered in fur before fully transforming.
- When Cataclysm was released, the transformation was possible before the quest is completed by using the /transform command. This, however, was quickly fixed.
- Two Forms has no effect in Caverns of Time instances, as the Human Illusion buff forces worgen players into their Human form at all times. It also prevents [Running Wild] from being used.
- Attempting to use the barbershop in human form shows the error message "You can't do that while shapeshifted". If you wish to know how a particular worgen customization will look in human form while using the barbershop, see Barbershop interface.
- In the early Cataclysm beta, Two Forms was learned with  Last Chance at Humanity, but in later builds it was moved later in the storyline, so players are now stuck in worgen form between that quest and  Neither Human Nor Beast. Worgen death knights, however, start with this ability (for both gameplay and storyline reasons).
- Although intended as purely aesthetic, Two Forms is treated as a spell by game mechanics and can proc various effects, such as [Omen of Clarity].
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Can now be used in the Caverns of Time instances as the Human Illusion buff has been removed from Worgen players.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added