|This article or section is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Location||Terrace of Endless Spring|
Legends speak of a spiraling, golden serpent that can sometimes be seen high in the sky, basking in the sunlight above the clouds. The few who claim to have observed it themselves say the creature is fiercely protective of the terrace.
Spells and abilities
Tsulong struggles at Night with the Sha's corrupting influence. Bringing Tsulong's remaining health to zero while at Night permanently destroys the Sha's influence over him. When he reaches 100 energy, he temporarily purges the Sha's influence and radiant sunlight turns Night into Day.
- Dread Shadows — The Dread Shadows created by the Sha within Tsulong inflict 30,000[note 1] Shadow damage on all players and increases their Dread Shadow damage taken by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Nightmares — The Sha within Tsulong projects Nightmares at the location of a random player. The Nightmares inflict 100,000[note 2] Shadow damage and fear players within 8 yards of the impact for 3 sec.
- Shadow Breath — Tsulong expels out Sha energy in a 30 degree cone in front of him, inflicting 200,000[note 3] Shadow damage and increasing Shadow damage taken 100% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Sunbeam — Tsulong's attempts to resist the Sha allow him to protect the players from Dread Shadows. Tsulong summons a Sunbeam onto the battlefield, and Sunbeam grants immunity to Dread Shadows for players standing within the beam. The protected area of the Sunbeam shrinks over time as more players stand within it.
- The Dark of Night — The Dark of Night appears at a random location and moves towards the nearest Sunbeam. The Dark of Night extinguishes a Sunbeam upon reaching it.
During the Day, Tsulong gains the upper hand over the Sha corruption. Players may heal and aid Tsulong during the Day, and bringing him to full health while in the Day permanently destroys the Sha's influence over him. When he reaches 100 energy, the Sha corrupts his emotions and Night descends upon the Terrace.
- Embodied Terror — Embodied Terrors spawn as the Sha fights to control Tsulong. When players destroy an Embodied Terror, five Fright Spawns burst out.
- Fright Spawn — Five Fright Spawns appear when players destroy an Embodied Terror.
- Fright — A Fright Spawn unleashes a wave of Fright, inflicting 75,000[note 6] Shadow damage and fear on players within 30 yards for 2 sec.
- Unstable Sha — Unstable Sha appear around Tsulong and then move towards him, inflicting massive Shadow damage to Tsulong if they reach him.
- Unstable Bolt — The Unstable Sha releases shadowy energy at a random player, inflicting 150,000[note 7] Shadow damage on the target. The Unstable Bolt also damage the Unstable Sha for 15% of its maximum health.
- Instability — If an Unstable Sha reaches Tsulong, it inflicts 5,000,000[note 8] Shadow damage on Tsulong and disappears.
- Sun Breath — Tsulong breaths out solar energy in a 60-degree cone in front of him, inflicting 1,000,000[note 9] Nature Damage to Sha within 60 yards and stunning them for 8 sec. The breath also places the Bathed in Light effect on players within its area.
- The Light of Day — The Light of Day appears at a random location. Interacting with The Light of Day restores mana every 1 sec and increases healing done by 1,500% for 6 sec. The amount of mana restored increases while the healing done decreases over the duration of the effect.
- ^ Raid Finder: 19,000, 10/25-man heroic: 45,000
- ^ Raid Finder: 65,000, 10/25-man heroic: 250,000
- ^ Raid Finder: 140,000, 10/25-man heroic: 350,000
- ^ Raid Finder: 10%, 10/25-man heroic: 50%
- ^ Raid Finder: 1%, 10/25-man heroic: 5%
- ^ Raid Finder: 50,000, 25-man: 120,000, 10-man heroic: 120,000, 25-man heroic: 220,000
- ^ Raid Finder: 95,000, 10/25-man heroic: 220,000
- ^ Raid Finder: 3,000,000, 10/25-man heroic: 10,000,000
- ^ Raid Finder: 2,000,000, 25-man: 2,000,000, 25-man heroic: 4,000,000
This fight alternates between The Night and The Day (watch his energy bar to predict the transitions). During the night you DPS Tsulong. During the day you heal him. His health flips on each transition so you are making progress toward victory in both phases.
Tanks keep Tsulong pointed away from the raid and swap off after each Shadow Breath. The tank without aggro should make sure to drop his Dread Shadow stacks in a Sunbeam. If something goes wrong and the tank swap is delayed, the current tank can run through the Sunbeam as long as the Shadow Breath just happened.
All DPS and healers take turns running through the Sunbeam to drop stacks of Dread Shadows. Stacking in the Sunbeam is unadvised since it increases the likelihood that a Nightmare will target a clump of multiple players.
DPS Tsulong while watching personal stacks.
Healers should stack in front of Tsulong so they can get Bathed in Light. In this phase, most of the healing should be focused towards Tsulong. Dispel Terrorize off of Tsulong as quickly as possible to minimize damage to him.
Tanks will pick up the Embodied Terror whenever it spawns and move it in front of Tsulong about 20 yards away from the healers. When the Embodied Terror dies, a pack of Fright Spawn appears, which must be killed. Positioning these adds in front of Tsulong will get them hit with Sun Breath and help damage them since most of the DPS will be focused on controlling Unstable Sha.
DPS priority is killing Unstable Sha before they can reach Tsulong. These adds can be slowed, stunned, snared, and knocked back. If no Unstable Sha are available, help the tanks with Embodied Terror and Fright Spawn.
On normal and heroic modes, there will be two Night and two Day phases before he transitions into a third and final Night phase and enrages, picking off players one by one.
- Main article: Cache of Tsulong
|( · )||Spirit mail belt|
|( · )||Spirit cloth belt|
|( · )||Caster cloth belt|
|( · )||Spirit plate belt|
|( · )||Strength DPS plate belt|
|( · )||Tank plate belt|
|( · )||Agility mail belt|
|( · )||Caster cloth belt|
|( · )||Agility leather belt|
|( · )||Spirit leather belt|
- No! The waters...I must...resist. I shall not...fear...AHHHHHHHHH!
- You do not belong here! The waters must be protected... I will cast you out or slay you!
- Flee this place...or die!
- Day to Night
- Day...falls to night.
- Darkness grows...
- Night to Day
- Night...becomes day.
- The sun...shines through.
- Once more...the dawn.
- Killing a player in Night
- Die you darkness!
- The night surrounds you!
- Killing a player in Day
- Forgive me!
- Protect the waters...
- I thank you strangers...I have been freed.
- Heroic Tsulong (1080p) - Elemental Shaman
- Tsulong Normal - Melee POV (Rogue) - Live Servers, Live Commentary, Ventrilo, 1080p
- Tsulong (1080p) - Mage, Boss Voice, Vent
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.