- For the Horde version of this scenario, see Theramore's Fall (Horde). For the lore and event this scenario is based on, see Attack on Theramore Isle.
|Location||Theramore, Dustwallow Marsh|
|End boss||Warlord Rok'nah|
Theramore's Fall is a scenario in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. The scenario begins with a goblin captain setting off a mana bomb over Theramore, utterly destroying it.
- Search for survivors among the ruins of the razed city. Heroes of the Alliance, be strong!
As dawn breaks over eastern Kalimdor, a trio of adventurers step off a transport ship into a horrific scene: Theramore has been utterly destroyed!
Horde forces scour the island for survivors while beleaguered peons scramble to load the many spoils of war onto orc warships.
What has come to pass?
Where is the Lady Proudmoore?
AND WHO WILL BE MADE TO PAY?[Alliance 1]
Maps and subregions
|The Lady Mehley · Theramore Isle|
- A goblin airship flying high above approaches Theramore Isle from the south, with a very large bomb hanging underneath by two thick chains.
- Goblin Captain says: We're gonna turn this place into a sinkhole, heh.
- Just as the airship passes over Theramore it drops the bomb. It slams into the ground right in front of the steps of Jaina's tower and explodes!
Stage 1 - Welcome to Theramore
- Defend the ship from oncoming Horde.
- Ship defended
When a party member steps onto the dock, a handful of grunts start swarming the Lady Mehley, but Marines and will fend them off. Two named units, and must be defeated to advance the stage.
- Captain "Stash" Torgoley says: By the Light... Theramore! What has happened here?!
- Captain "Stash" Torgoley says: Abe, get below deck and hide. Everyone else, keep watch and be ready for an attack.
- Abe the Cabin Boy says: Y-yes sir!
- Captain "Stash" Torgoley says: If someone's bold enough to investigate, we'll keep the ship here as longa s we can.
- Marine Anderson says: Captain! Please keep your crew safely on board. We'll defend the ship if it's attacked.
A party member steps onto the dock:
- Sergeant Grud yells: That's a ship! An ALLIANCE ship!
- Wave-Caller Zulga yells: Merely a transport, Grud. Not a warship.
- Sergeant Grud yells: I don't care! I'M KILLING EVERYTHING ON BOARD! Move it, grunts!
- Marine Anderson yells: Here they come, Halters! Get ready!
- Marine Halters yells: FOR THERAMORE!
- Sergent Grud yells: AID ME!
Stage 2 - Sweep the Harbor
- Defeat the Horde in the harbor.
- Horde captains slain x3
- Horde ships torched x3
- Rok'nah invaders slain x20
Once the two named mobs are defeated, head on to the dock. Directly ahead is the goblin airship that dropped the bomb, under the command of . Be wary of his AoE-charm. Interact with the on deck, astern, to set the ship alight. Keep heading up the dock, where stands. Take him off, then either head left to defeat , or right to find . Destroy both of their ships as well.
Stage 3 - Into the Ruins
- Fight past the enemy into the heart of ruined Theramore.
- Gash'nul slain
- Vicious Wyvern slain x2
- Rok'nah invaders slain x8
Between the dock and the inside of the island is , a wind rider master, guarded by two and a handful of troops. Clear out the troops before pulling Gash'nul, then quickly burn down the two wyvern adds before focusing on him. Quickly destroy the storm totems to save a large amount of damage.
- Gash'nul yells: You'll never leave Theramore alive!
- Avoid or destroy Gash'nul's Storm Totems.
Stage 4 - The Lady Proudmoore
- Locate Jaina in the Mana Bomb crater
- Jaina located
From Gash'nul's position, keep heading northwest to the crater. Jaina is standing next to the bomb, alongside a handful of frozen Horde troops. Speak with her to receive further instructions.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: This aberration destroyed... everything. Everyone.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: The Horde cannot be allowed to recover the Focusing iris. Eliminate what remains of their forces, and I will secure the artifact.
Stage 5 - Destroy the Destroyer
- Destroy the siege engine at the west gate, and recover the stolen standards.
- Gatecrusher destroyed
- Stolen Standard recovered x3
Circle around to the west side of the isle, where the new Theramore Highway gate was constructed. There, the is moving up and down the path in an attempt to batter down the now-closed gate. The siege weapon will not need to be tanked normally, as it fixates on party members at random. Also in the area are three stolen Theramore Standards. Interact with one to gain a 15% damage buff for the remainder of the scenario.
Final Stage - The Last Stand
- Protect Jaina while she attunes to the Focusing Iris.
- Warlord Rok'nah slain
- Jaina protected
Once the siege vehicle is destroyed and the standards recovered, return to Jaina. will walk down the hill from the north with a squad in tow. Jaina will summon three water elementals to assist, but she will not take part in the battle herself.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: I must attune to the Focusing Iris before transport. Protect me!
- Warlord Rok'nah yells: NO ONE CAN PROTECT YOU! Kill the Proudmoore wench, and bring me that bomb.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: Your people are despicable cowards, orc. You are nothing more than rabid dogs, and you will be put down!
- Warlord Rok'nah yells: Brave words, mage. I'll SPIT in your FACE when you beg for mercy.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore yells: You spit on mercy? Then you will have NONE. You want carnage?! Garrosh will get more blood than EVER he bargained for!
- Warlord Rok'nah yells: NRAAAH! I'll bring the Warchief your HEAD!
- Warlord Rok'nah draws his sword and shield.
- Warlord Rok'nah drops his shield and draws a dagger.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: All of you have my deepest thanks. With the Focusing Iris removed, this lifeless bomb is a sickening testament to Garrosh's brutality. The winds of change blow fiercely; Azeroth is now on the brink of war. My apologies, but you must excuse me... I have much to consider. Farewell.
After completing this scenario for the first time, Theramore is shown destroyed in the main world via phasing. It is possible to switch between the two phases, with intact and destroyed Theramore, by talking to Zidormi at the end of the western bridge.
Level 85 rewards
In the weeks before launch of Mists of Pandaria, this scenario was tuned for Level 85 players.
I wished to send a token of my gratitude for your assistance after the Horde-wrought catastrophe upon Theramore Isle.
May you wear it with pride, and always: Remember Theramore.
Lady Jaina Proudmoore
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2012-09-18): "
- The health of all enemies in Theramore's Fall has been doubled.
- Theramore Footmen have stopped using Shield Bash."
- Hotfix (2012-09-17): "For the duration of the week of September 17-24, level-85 characters will be able to queue up for and participate in the Alliance and Horde versions of this new Scenario."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added