The Seven Burdens of Shaohao
|This article or section is a Mists of Pandaria stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|The Seven Burdens of Shaohao||10|
|Discover each of the lore objects in Pandaria that tell the tale of Shaohao, Last Emperor of Pandaria.|
|Reward: +2000 reputation with the Lorewalkers|
The Seven Burdens of Shaohao is an exploration achievement gained by discovering each of the lore objects in Pandaria that tell the tale of , the last emperor of Pandaria. The lore objects also comprise a book, The Emperor's Burden.
- The Emperor's Burden - Part 1: Dawn's Blossom, Jade Forest
- The Emperor's Burden - Part 2: Seeker's Point by Lorewalker Cho, Kun-Lai Summit
- The Emperor's Burden - Part 3: Jade Temple Grounds by the instance entrance, Jade Forest
- The Emperor's Burden - Part 4: Temple of the Red Crane upper floor main building, Krasarang Wilds
- The Emperor's Burden - Part 5: Niuzao Temple top floor, Townlong Steppes
- The Emperor's Burden - Part 6: Temple of the White Tiger outside the biggest building, Kun-Lai Summit
- The Emperor's Burden - Part 7: Northeast road from Shado-Pan Monastery exterior, under the large pagoda in Kun-Lai Summit
- The Emperor's Burden - Part 8: Summer Fields, Vale of Eternal Blossoms
Upon interaction with the eighth lore object, adventurers will immediately gain 2000 reputation with the Lorewalkers, and sends a letter via the in-game mail system:
I have heard that you have walked the path of our last and greatest emperor, Shaohao. This is a subject very dear to me and I have spent many years studying his journey. Please, visit us in the Seat of Knowledge so that we may talk!
Included should be a map to our location. I look forward to our next meeting.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.