|This article or section is a mob stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Title||<Construct of Destruction>|
|Race||Titanic watcher (Humanoid)|
|Location||Seat of Chaos, Halls of Origination|
Setesh is one of the guardians of the Halls of Origination. Like the other constructs within the halls, Setesh was created to protect the powerful device capable of resetting all life on Azeroth. Each of the keepers has a sphere of influence. Isiset presides over magic; Setesh, chaos; Ammunae, life; and Rajh, the sun.
Given the purpose of the Halls of Origination, the titans deemed it necessary to create Setesh, a construct who holds sway over the powers of destruction. Should Setesh ever fall to corruption, the results would be disastrous.
- Chaos Bolt — Sends a bolt of chaos at the enemy, dealing 10179 Chaos damage. Chaos Bolt cannot be resisted, and pierces though all absorption effects.
- Seed of Chaos — Deals 3499 Shadow damage to all enemies within 15 yards and plants a seed of chaos, causing harmful abilities to deal an additional 15000 damage.
- Void Seeker
- Anti-Magic Prison — Traps an enemy target in an Anti-Magic Prison, causing them be immune to magic and healing effects. Channeled
- Void Sentinel
- Charged Fists — Increases the casts' attack speed by 30% and Physical damage dealt for 15 sec.
- Void Barrier — Damage taken reduced by 75% Constant Buff
Setesh opens the fight with Chaos Bolts before walking around to select points to open Chaos Portals. He has no threat table whatsoever. What the tank needs to do is to damage Setesh whenever possible and tank all the adds that emerge from the Chaos Portals.
Around every 30 seconds, Setesh will open a Chaos Portal. Each portal summons a two Void Wurms, 10 seconds later: a Void Seeker and another 10 seconds later, a Void Sentinel will emerge.
Damage dealers must interrupt Anti-Magic Prison and kill the Void Seekers whenever they emerge. Other than that, they must always focus their attacks on Setesh.
He also casts an AoE around him at certain periods. Simply avoid that.
In heroic mode, the only difference is that the damage dealers must close the Chaos Portals as fast as possible. The portals have 193k hp. This is to reduce the number of void creatures that are summoned. By ignoring the portals, the group will be very quickly overrun.
The Chaos Portals, once opened, will summon a Void Sentinel and 2 Void Wurms. A short time later, a Void Seeker will emerge. Destroying the portals quickly will prevent the Void Seeker from coming out and wreaking havoc on the tank. If they manage to get an Anti-Magic Prison over the tank, the tank will swiftly go down due to large numbers of summoned adds.
Damage dealers will need to destroy the portals as quickly as possible before focusing their attacks on Setesh.
- You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?
- Killing a player
- Do you understand now?
- Embrace the end.
- Yes! Harness... your... hatred.
|DPS cloth helm|
|Agility leather chest|
|Spirit mail leggings|
|Spirit main-hand mace|
|Tank plate helm|
- Setesh is based on the evil Set, the Egyptian God of storms, chaos and the desert.
- Setesh is visually based on to Egyptian god Anubis. Anubisaths bare a close resemblance to him, though whether there is a connection or it is simply because both get their appearance from Anubis is unknown.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.