|This article or section is a mob stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Race||Ogre lord (Humanoid)|
87 Elite (heroic)
- This is the fat piece of good-for-nothing that kidnapped Raz.
One of the rare "missing link" ogres on Outland, Rom'ogg Bonecrusher piqued the Twilight's Hammer Cult interest with his merciless treatment of the ogres. He now lords over the Chamber of Incineration, sating his hunger for inflicting torment on others.
- Quake — Slams the ground, causing an earthquake that inflicts 9000 Physical damage to all nearby enemies over 3 seconds.
- The Skullcracker — Deals 95000 to 105000 Physical damage to all enemies within 0 yards of the caster.
- Wounding Strike — Inflicts 125% weapon damage and leaves the target wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 25% for 6 sec.
Clear the front of the room before pulling the boss or you get a nice surprise.
Does bursty damage and puts down a healing reduction effect on the tank.
Will draw everyone in and bind them to some summoned chains. Target the chains and kill/break them. While you are chained, he is casting/preparing a massive small radius attack, so when free everyone should run away to about 10-15 yards and wait for him to get the attack off before going back in.
When he casts quake, all party members need to shift locations slightly away from the current position.
Rinse & repeat.
The main difference in heroic is that in addition to causing damage, Quake will summon adds. These adds are non-elite. They should be picked up by the tank and AOEd down by DPS before switching back to Rom'ogg.
Additionally, Skullcracker is an instant kill on anyone in range; so chains must be broken quickly and everyone needs to scatter.
- Boss Cho'gall not gonna be happy 'bout dis!
- Rom'ogg Bonecrusher calls for help!
- Stand still! Rom'ogg crack your skulls!
- Rom'ogg Bonecrusher prepares to unleash The Skullcracker on nearby enemies!
- Killing a player
- Dat's what you get! Noting!
- Rom'ogg sorry...
- Hotfix (2010-12-21): "Rom'ogg Bonecrusher's Chains of Woe should no longer push players under the world."