Regrowth is a druid healing spell. Regrowth is a fast spell to cast and heals for a decent amount, but this is balanced by poor mana efficiency. While the spell has a small HoT component it is mainly a direct heal.
- increases the healing done by 25%.
- causes critical heals from Regrowth to place a buff on the target, healing for 30% of the critical heal the next time the target takes damage.
- The initial heal from Regrowth can crit just like other direct healing spells. A critical effect on the initial heal will not have any effect on the amount of healing done by the HoT.
- The Heal over time effect can crit, based on critical strike.
- While the HoT effect is small, it counts for and can be used for .
- Instant cast while under the effect of Tree of Life Form
Tips and tactics
- The short casting time and fairly large initial heal makes Regrowth a useful emergency heal.
- Hotfix (2013-04-16): "Glyph of Regrowth should now properly remove the periodic component of Regrowth while active."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Restoration specialization ability, has a 60% increased chance for a critical effect, and the duration automatically refreshes to 6 sec each time Regrowth heals targets at or below 50% health.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cast time reduced, initial heal greatly increased and HoT reduced.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Mana costs reduced by 20%