Quest:The Healing of Shen-zin Su
|The Healing of Shen-zin Su|
|Level||9 (Requires 1)|
|Category||The Wandering Isle|
|Reputation||+250 Shang Xi's Academy|
Rescue and defend healers until Shen-zin Su's wound is healed.
- Protect the healers
This is more horrific than I imagined, but we can handle this. We need to gather the healers and close the wound. We need to save Shen-zin Su.
Find any healers you can! Rescue them, relieve them - whatever you need to do to get them over here healing the wound.
Keep the healers safe at all costs!
We need to get the healers to the wound and keep them safe!
You are a sight to see when under pressure, <name>! We wouldn't have stood a chance without you.
I think it's working. The flow of blood is slowing. Shen-Zin Su will be okay.
I knew it would work!
After accepting the quest, a progress bar appears, slowly filling from left to right. and s are swarming the area, accosting the healers. Head out in the field and find healers ( sAlliance Priests and Horde Druids) that are otherwise occupied and drag them to the big wound behind Ji. There is a counter at the top of the screen, indicating how many healers are active; as many as twelve healers can be active at a time, drastically speeding the healing process.
- Ji Firepaw yells: Over here! We need help!
During the quest
- Ji Firepaw yells: Find the healers and get them free of the fight. We need them here at the wound!
- Ji Firepaw yells: If we lose the healers, Shen-zin Su dies, and all of us with him! Keep them safe.
- Ji Firepaw yells: Stay close and keep these healers safe. Our lives depend on it.
- Ji Firepaw yells: There are healers under some of the wreckage! Get them free.
- Delora Lionheart says: We'll cover this front. You keep my priests safe.
- Korga Strongmane says: We stand by your side, friend. This battle is not yours alone.
On finishing the progress bar:
- Aysa Cloudsinger yells: It's working! The wound is closing!
- Aysa Cloudsinger yells: We've risked everything...but we did it! Shen-zin shu will be OK.
On complete, another cutscene. The flowing blood has stopped and trees are in the area. However, the Alliance—Horde tensions look like they're flaring up... Speak to Ji to continue.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.