|“Mists of Pandaria”|
|Release date (US)||2012-09-11|
|Interface .toc||50001 (Changes)|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
Patch 5.0.5 has some fixes and tweaks.
- Many tooltips have been corrected to account for recent class balance adjustments.
- All hunter aspects have been removed from the global cooldown, and they again share a 1 second category cooldown
- Well of Eternity
- The spell graphic for Arcane Bomb during the Queen Azshara encounter has been reduced to a reasonable size.
- The Silence and Pacify effects from Conservator's Grip are now removed from players once they step within the appropriate area radius of a Healthy Spore mushroom.
- Dragon Soul
- Player pets should no longer experience pathing issues when attacking Deathwing's Arm Tentacles.
- Congealing Bloods now move at slower base speed.
- Master Looters can again assign loot to players in other groups within a raid.
- The Refer-A-Friend Summon should again function as expected.
- Worgen players on pre-Cataclysm accounts should be able to accept and complete all Gilneas quests.
- Players should again be able to teleport out of the Firelands Hatchery in Hyjal if they have completed  .
- Players should be able to use the new Fishing spell where appropriate.
- Crossing coalesced zone boundaries should not duplicate profession recipes.
- Players should no longer inappropriately receive the "Requires master riding skill" or "Requires artisan riding skill" errors when attempting to mount certain mounts.
- Items in the Auction House UI should no longer display in reverse order when sorted.
- The PvP node capture bar should be back in expected locations such as Wintergrasp, Tol Barad and Venture Bay.
- Players should no longer be placed into battlegrounds that they have downvoted while queueing for a Random battleground.
- Flying over Wintergrasp when no battle is active should no longer cause a forced dismount. (NB: This bug appears to remain unfixed, as of Patch 5.1.0)
- Accepting a quest that flags you for PvP combat should no longer prevent you from accepting further quests.
- Resolved a Mac issue related to CPU usage.
- As he deserves, Crithto should now be attackable by both Alliance and Horde players.