|Release date (US)||2011-08-08|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
Patch 4.2.0a is a minor bug fix patch.
The latest patch notes can always be found at:
|Patch notes||PTR patch notes|
|English (US)||English (US)|
|Spanish (US)||Spanish (US)|
|English (EU)||English (EU)|
|German (EU)||German (EU)|
|French (EU)||French (EU)|
|Spanish (EU)||Spanish (EU)|
|Russian (EU)||Russian (EU)|
|Korean (KR)||Korean (KR)|
|Chinese (TW)||Chinese (TW) N/A|
|Chinese (CN)||Chinese (CN) N/A|
- Using an instant cast spell right after a target dies should no longer re-target the dead target’s body.
- Using an ability immediately after switching targets should no longer affect the previous target.
- Resolved a movement error when jumping onto an object while experiencing a low frame rate.
- Mac: Fixed a bug preventing shift and mouse wheel commands from registering properly.
- Resolved issues that were causing client crashes near Beth'tilac in the Firelands.
- Disconnecting while riding as a passenger in a vehicle should no longer cause an error upon subsequent login.
- Entering a password with Japanese Hiragana selected as the keyboard type should no longer cause a crash.
- Resolved an issue that was causing the client to crash under certain conditions when minimizing the game client.
- The tooltip color for heirloom items has been returned to gold.
- A move enforcement issue has been resolved that was affecting the death knight starting area quest  .
- Tarecgosa's platform during the cutscene from  (Elemental Bonds legendary quest) should now be visible before she lands on it.