||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
- Nature's Blessing (3 ranks)
- Restoration, Tier 3
- Increases the effectiveness of your direct heals on Earth Shielded targets by 6/12/18%.
||Healing Earth Shielded targets
Nature's Guidance is a Shaman talent in the Restoration tree. It significantly increases the effectiveness of direct heals on targets with [Earth Shield].
Since you can only place Earth Shield on one target at a time, the talent is mainly useful for healing the group's tank and in PvP. Note that it only affects direct heals, meaning that it does not increase the healing done by Earth Shield, Earthliving, or [Healing Rain]. The effect it has on the heal over time component on [Riptide] is somewhat counterintuitive; the talent does affect the periodic healing of Riptide, but only if the target had Earth Shield when Riptide was cast. The periodic healing done over the full duration is then based on that, and is not affected by whether the target has Earth Shield or not later.
Tips and tactics
- Refreshing Earth Shield when it is down to one stack, rather than waiting for it to expire completely, will increase the "uptime" on this talent.
- On raid fights where there are two tanks who take turns tanking the boss, moving your Earth Shield back and forth will significantly increase the healing you do on the tank that is currently tanking.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Improved to 6/12/18% bonus direct healing on Earth Shielded targets, up from 5/10/15%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned. Now increases effectiveness of direct healing spells on targets with Earth Shield.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Changed to only affect healing. Changed from 30% Intellect converted into Bonus Healing to 15% Intellect converted into Healing Spell Power, which amounts to the same bonus to healing spells.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.