|Location||Arathi Highlands , Deepholm|
Myzrael is a "princess of the earth" who was driven to madness by the Old Gods. The mountain giants, who were crafted by the titans to protect the world, trapped her deep beneath the Arathi Highlands. Only through some crystal shards is she able to speak with the surface world — so she cries for help from the mortal races.
Eventually, her cries are heard by Alliance and Horde adventurers sent by Skuerto and Zaruk, the trapped being introduced herself as a princess of the earth and asks for their aid. The adventurers are sent to Drywhisker Gorge, where the Drywhisker Kobolds reside, to take an amount of Motes of Myzrael from them and then speak to the princess through the shard deep inside the gorge. After taking care of the kobold allies of the giants and successfully gathering the motes, Myzrael sends the adventurers to the Stones of Binding in order to collect the keys needed to unlock the Stone of Inner Binding, the strongest of all stones. The adventurers took care of the elemental exiles that protected the keys and managed to unlock the strongest stone, Myzrael then asked that they defeated the stone guardian Fozruk, one of her captors, and got his . Fozruk used to wander with three kobold escorts, but for some reason they disappeared after the Shattering, thus leaving the mountain giant unprotected. Without anyone to aid him in battle, the mountain giant fell and the rod was retrieved to the Stone of Inner Binding, not even an ambush from mountain giant Thenan was able to stop the adventurers from further freeing the "princess".
The adventurers, however, began feeling uneasy for aiding the imprisoned princess, and decide report to the ones who sent them there, the Alliance adventurers reporting to Skuerto while the Horde ones spoke to Zaruk. While the adventurers were gone aiding Myzrael, Skuerto "persuaded" the Twilight's Hammer agent in disguise Gerrig Bonegrip into saying what were the true intentions of the fake princess and Zaruk asked for the Horde adventurers' pardon for he already knew her true motives and the whispers of his past times as a member of the Twilight's Hammer were too strong. Skuerto then gave the Alliance adventurers the and told them to use it where they first spoke to her, they were ordered to summon her and then defeat her before she reached full power, which was the way to deal with her according to Gerrig. Zaruk possessed the same knowledge as Gerrig Bonegrip, and provided Horde adventurers with the same scroll and gave them the same instructions as Skuerto to the Alliance ones.
The adventurers eventually summoned Myzrael and defeated her and her Prismatic Exiles, then took the from her body and placed them on the shards, thus fully binding her once more along with causing ill will towards the surface making her never want to leave her home again.
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
After her defeat at the hands of mortal adventurers, Myzrael can be found in Deepholm, wandering back and forth in a small canyon just southeast of Needlerock Chasm. She's neutral, not part of any factions, and offers different gossip text (see above) to characters who have and have not completed her Arathi Highlands quests. Judging by her gossip text to those who completed her questline, it seems that her defeat at the hand of the adventurers freed her from the influence of the Old Gods.
- Myzrael Earthquake (Inflicts normal damage plus 93 to 107 to nearby enemies.)
- Summon Prismatic Exile (Summons 1 Prismatic Exile to aid the caster in battle for 1 min.)
- Summon Prismatic Exiles (Summons 5 Prismatic Exiles to aid the caster in battle for 5 min.)
- What? <player>, you served me well, but...
- Why have you summoned me so soon? I haven't yet reached my full power!
- No matter. You were a fool to help me, and now you will pay!
- I know you. I have you to thank for my freedom from the deepening corruption that consumed me for so many years. Welcome to my home, Deepholm. It is a shadow of what it used to be, but still, here I can be free. I shall never take such freedom for granted after what we have endured. I know not why you are here, but I hope you find what you seek within the the stone walls of this place. Stay safe, <name>.
- (If the player has not defeated her previously) Deepholm has changed much in recent years. It's hardly recognizable. Still... here I am free from corruption. Free from the tainting influence of ancient gods. It seems that sometimes your freedom must be stripped away for you to appreciate its value.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added in Deepholm.