|Title||The Grand Architect|
|Location||Spark of Imagination|
Mimiron (called Mimir by his friends) is one of the Titanic Watchers. He once resided at the Temple of Invention, but left after being corrupted by Loken and Yogg-Saron. It is said that his mechanical servants appear to have turned against each other and that several attendants have been piled together in an unorganized manner. The remaining mechagnome guardians were corrupted by an unknown source.
Mimiron first appears as a boss within Ulduar. After defeating him, he breaks free of Yogg-Saron's corruption and aids you in the battle against the Old God. When active, Mimiron provides the following buffs:
- Speed of Invention — Increases all damage done by 10% and movement speed by 20%. Increases player size by 10%.
- Destabilization Matrix — Mimiron channels a beam of titan energy that destabilizes the molecular structure of certain Saronite based creatures, reducing attack speed by 100% and casting speed by 300%. Cast on all tentacles outside in the encounter.
- In Norse mythology Mímir was the giant guarding Mímisbrunnr, the well of wisdom beneath the world tree Yggdrasil.
- Mimiron is voiced by Dino Andrade.
- Mimiron created a clockwork race that looks much like himself - the mechagnomes.
- Mimiron seems quite open to discussing Titan creations, as Brann Bronzebeard spoke to him. In one of his journals, Brann commented that Mimiron "never. stops. talkin'."
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.
|Prison of Yogg-Saron|