|Level||68 - 72|
|Character class||Arms Warrior|
|Health||78,504 - 177,120|
Lieutenant Drake is the first mini-boss of Escape from Durnholde in Caverns of Time. He appears after you have put bombs in all of the barrels inside the internment lodges inside Durnholde Keep. He is a warrior-type mob with several abilities including .
Attacks and Abilities
- Basic Melee: Hits for ~600-800 (Normal; ~4K Heroic) on a tank.
- Mortal Strike — Hits for ~1.5K (Normal; ~6K Heroic). As the Warrior ability.
- Whirlwind — As the Warrior ability. /yells when used.
- Frightening Shout — As the Warrior ability. /yells when used.
- Hamstring — Inflicts 20% weapon damage to an enemy, reducing its movement speed for 5 sec.
- Exploding Shot — Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage and stunning the target for 6 sec.
Fairly straightforward tank and spank. Although Lieutenant Drake has quite some health, he has no real dangerous abilities. That said keep clothies away from his Whirlwind attack. Be ready with Divine Shield, Fear Ward, Death Wish, etc. if the fear becomes a problem.
When Drake appears, patrols despawn, and all of the sentries left at the bombed buildings will step aside to watch the flames. If you have left many sentries alive, the area under the bridge remains relatively safe, and you may jump down to confront Drake there as he patrols underneath. If instead you chose to clear the prisoner pit, you may use the stairs to keep your ranged DPS and healers at a safe distance.
Prior to Patch 2.3.0, Frightening Shout posed a great risk to those outside its area of effect. Currently, Drake will remain on the tank unless threat is exceeded through the usual ways.
- You there! Fetch water quickly! Get those flames out before they spread to the rest of the keep! Hurry, damn you!
- I know what you're up to, and I mean to put an end to it, permanently!
- Time to bleed!
- Intimidating Shout
- Run, you blasted cowards!
- Killing a player
- You will not interfere!
- No more meddling for you!
- Thrall... must not... go free.