|Occupation||Leader of Conquest Hold|
|Location||Conquest Hold, Grizzly Hills|
|Status||Deceased (Lore) / Alive (WoW)|
|Companion(s)||Sethyel, Anthis (bodyguards)|
Conqueror Krenna is the master of Conquest Hold, the major Horde fortress in the Grizzly Hills. She is known for her impatience and her somewhat tyrannical rule of the Hold. She does not seem to care about the past accomplishments of any who serve her, just that they follow her orders. Her attitude and behaviour are reminiscent of orc commanders of the Second War.
Heart of War
In the story, Garrosh Hellscream recalls the events of his first visit to Orgrimmar. Being the first Mag’har to set foot on Orgrimmar, many observed him with curiosity and some with awe. He encounters an old soldier from the first war who remembers serving with his father. The retired soldier tells him that he is proud to see a portion of their orcish legacy remain and would gladly serve under him if he could. He tells Garrosh that he will make his people proud.
Krenna, however is not impressed with his lineage, as she sees Grom as the one who instilled the blood curse on her people in the first place. Nor is she impressed with Garrosh for that matter. From Krenna, Garrosh learns the harsh realities the orcs have to contend with. It is very difficult to wrest a living in Durotar. Durotar is a desert, making farming impossible. Though the markets overflow, they rely heavily on imports from distant places. Though Ashenvale Forest would be suitable for their people’s needs, Warchief Thrall prohibits them from settling there and any of their lumber caravans sent there are regularly ambushed by night elves. Meanwhile, the humans of Northwatch Hold and the dwarves of Bael Modan continue to contest their sovereignty over the Barrens and remnants of Admiral Proudmoore's Kul Tiras forces in Tiragarde Keep rob Razor Hill unchecked. Causing orcs like Krenna to become bitter and frustrated with her people’s leadership.
Garrosh is enraged by her contemptuous demeanor towards Thrall and Grom and threatens to assault her if she continues her treasonous attitude. Krenna’s sister, Gorgonna, intervenes to stop the fight before it started and urges Krenna to walk away. Krenna reluctantly stands down and walks away, leaving Gorgonna to apologize for her sister. Gorgonna explains to Garrosh that her sister doesn’t understand that her people live in Durotar as a way to atone for the crimes their people committed during the First War. Garrosh is also frustrated with her attitude and counters that their people did what they needed to do in order to survive and even if they did need to atone, why should the children of the orcs who had nothing to do with the war, have to suffer for the sins of their parents? Gorgonna shows him her green skin and explains that her people bear the mark and legacy of her people just the same and that she will atone in whatever way her warchief sees fit. Gorgonna tells Garrosh that he would not understand as he is a Mag’har, and because of this he is free of such a burden.
Garrosh is shocked that Thrall would ever be that unreasonable. He becomes irritated at Krenna’s words and the more Garrosh reflects on them, the more he becomes increasingly frustrated and impatient. Garrosh becomes frustrated with Thrall’s lack of action against the Alliance and the Scourge; frustrated with having to divide the orcs’ resources and forces to deal with the problems of the other Horde races; frustrated to see the Scourge infect their food supplies with plague and rain death upon them while Thrall refuses to unleash the full might of the Horde. Garrosh is determined to preserve Orgrimmar and restore the orcs’ glory by any means necessary, even if he has to force Thrall’s hand to do so.
Wrath of the Lich King
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Her sister, Gorgonna, attempts to keep the damage caused by Krenna's heavy-handedness and lack of judgment to a minimum. For instance, in  , Gorgonna sends the player with a letter to spare Sasha, a captured trapper, from execution. When the troll leatherworker, Hidetrader Jun'ik, attempts to substitute disguised grizzly hides for worg hides (his belief being that there would never be enough worg hide for her troops), Krenna orders his leg broken and Gorgonna, seeking to make it look real, kicks him in the leg to make it look like she broke it.
Through a long series of quests you need to do in Conquest Hold, you then get a quest for the Conquest Pit, an arena in the Hold. Eventually, Krenna discovers Gorgonna's actions and challenges her to a duel to the death, along with the player(s) who aided her in the Conquest Pit, as the final quest for the arena.
- Cleave - Inflicts 110% melee damage to target and any of it's nearby allies, hitting up to 3 targets.
- Fixate - The target fixates upon the caster, making them unlikely to attack anything else. The caster's attack speed is also increased by 50% for 2 sec.
- Pummel - Pummels the target for 15 damages and interrupts any spell being cast by target for 5 sec.
- Slam - Slams an enemy to the ground, inflicting damage and stunning it for 2 sec.
- "Do not think for a second that your past accomplishments entitle you to anything, <Name>. They don't.
- If you want my respect you're going to have to earn it. This means following my orders without question and fulfilling them... without exeptions."
- Before the fight, the women have words
- Gorgonna says: I see you've brought your pets.
- Conqueror Krenna says: Good one, sister. What about your pet? Where is <player>?
- Gorgonna says: It doesn't have to end this way, you know?
- Conqueror Krenna says: You went behind my back. You neglected my orders. You will pay the price.
- Gorgonna says: I used good judgement when you showed none. I don't want to see you lead us into ruin, Krenna!
- Conqueror Krenna says: Enough talk! By the time, I'm through with you, not even the worgs are going to want to go near your corpse.
- Gorgonna says: We'll see about that.
Krenna is killed by Gorgonna and the player(s) in the Pit, and Gorgonna becomes the new leader of the Hold. The leadership change is shown via the phasing system.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.
Leader of Conquest Hold