Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver
|This article or section is an NPC stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver
|Location||Terrace of Gurthan, Dread Wastes|
- Death from above.
- My life for the Klaxxi.
- Their death will be swift.
- I am called to serve.
- Speak, Wakener.
- Your kind is weak!
- Your kind is...irritating.
- I don't know if I made this explicitly clear to you, but I do not like you very much!
- The cycle will be preserved.
- Show no mercy!
- Be a leaf in the wind.
- The Empress must fall!
- Leave me now!
- Conversation with Ka'roz the Locust
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: I have heard of your "heroism," Locust. They say your raids on mogu labor camps and farmlands delayed the completion of the wall by decades.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: I cannot argue with your results, but how can a proud warrior of the swarm make his name chasing down fleeing peasants and farmhands?
- Ka'roz the Locust says: Easily: You don't have to leap as far between kills.
- Klaxxi enhancement
- Gather enough enemies, and I will strike from the sky.
The Mantid's Origin
Upon reaching exalted with the Klaxxi, a faction of mantid that have turned against their queen, players may speak to Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver who will tell them the story of the mantid's origins and Y'Shaarj.
- Wakener, your deeds have earned you the trust of the Klaxxi.
- You are to be rewarded. Walk with me.
- We mantid are an elder race. The pandaren you associate with - they are but children. They have their role to play.
- Each cycle, our young swarm their walls. The pandaren slay the weak. The strong return.
- With each generation, we grow ever stronger.
- Before your history began, our empire was vast. We shared this world with our sister kingdoms, Ahn'Qiraj and Azjol-Nerub.
- Our Gods were many, and powerful. We mantid worshipped the seven heads of Y'shaarj[sic].
- Great was the Old One, and terrible was His wrath. He consumed hope and begat despair; He inhaled courage and breathed fear.
- When the usurpers came - the ones you call "Titans" - Y'shaarj was destroyed.
- His last terrible breath has haunted this land ever since, but the shadows he left behind are mere whispers of his former glory.
- I tell you now, because you have earned this warning.
- Your gods are not our gods, outsider.
- If the Old Ones ever return, we mantid will once again stand by their side.
- The wisest among you will do the same.
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.