- Level 10 Subtlety rogue ability
- Melee range
- 30 Energy
- Requires Melee Weapon
- An instant strike that deals 140% weapon damage (203% if a dagger is equipped), causing profuse bleeding that deals an additional 50% of the direct strike's damage over 24 sec. Awards 1 combo point.
Replaces [Sinister Strike].
|| [Glyph of Hemorrhage]
|| [Sinister Strike]
Hemorrhage is a Subtlety Rogue ability, available at level 10. It is an instant strike, dealing 140% weapon damage (203% if a dagger is equipped) as well as leaving a debuff that deals damage over time.
- The 4 piece bonus of the Bonescythe Armor Set gives you 5 Energy for every one of your Hemorrhage critical hits.
- The 6 piece bonus of the Bonescythe Armor Set reduces the threat generated from your Hemorrhage by 8%.
- The 4 piece bonus of the Slayer's Armor Set increases the damage done by Hemorrhage by 6%.
- Hemorrhage does not stack with [Garrote] nor [Rupture] as it is not a bleed effect; the additional damage is not applied to the damage ticks of either ability.
- If you plan to use Hemorrhage always look for the weapon that has the highest average damage that you can obtain. If you are making a choice, choose the weapon with the best average damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Weapon damage reduced from 155% to 140%, dagger damage bonus changed to 203%, cost reduced from 35 to 30 Energy, causes the target to take 50% of the damage over 24 seconds, and no longer causes the target to take additional damage from bleed effects. Replaces Sinister Strike.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed to increase Bleed damage taken instead of all damage.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): If the rogue has a dagger equipped, this ability now deals 160% weapon damage instead of 110%.
- Patch 2.3.2 (2008-01-08):
- Rank 4 of this ability no longer has its charges consumed by non-physical attacks and spells.
- Weapon damage reduced from 125% to 110%, but the damage debuff has been increased.
- This ability now correctly does additional damage when its debuff has already been applied.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): This ability now does 125% of weapon damage.