Gordok Ogre Suit
- Gordok Ogre Suit
- Use: Disguise yourself as one of the Gordok ogres, and maybe even fool a particular captain in the process! The suit will only hold together for 10 min.
- Requires Level 42
- "It lifts AND supports!"
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
Before Patch 4.0.3a, Knot Thimblejack asked for:
- If you have found the , you can release Knot Thimblejack. If you do not have someone that can make the suit, do not release him until after he makes the suit.
- The ogres inside the instance will often drop enough to make the needed bolts.
- The wolves outside Dire Maul can be skinned to create enough leather for the suit.
- The Ogre Tannin is found in a basket on a landing past Knot Thimblejack. When you loot the tannin, a Gordok Bushwacker will come down a ramp and attack you.
- Once you put on the suit, try out different emotes. /dance is one you do not want to miss. It is both terrifying and beautiful in its grace and majesty.
- Once you enter the final courtyard, you should see Captain Kromcrush guarding his king. Only the person wearing the suit should approach Kromcrush and talk to him. After a short conversation he will get angry and run off, leaving you alone with the king and his advisor.
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Added