Golem Lord Argelmach
Golem Lord Argelmach
|Race||Dark iron dwarf (Humanoid)|
|Status||Dead (Lore), Killable (WoW)|
Argelmach stands in a private room of the Manufactory, guarded by two elite golems. If threatened, Argelmach will draw all living Manufactory technicians and golems to eliminate adventurers. Before taking him down, adventurers would probably find it advantageous to kill all mobs in the Manufactory first to lessen the difficulty of the fight.
This section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
Argelmach's lifelong obsession with immortality drove him to forge enchanted constructs in his own image. Rumor has it that he has also dabbled in some form of black magic that would allow the golem lord's new creations to act as vessels for his spirit should his flesh-and-blood body be destroyed.
- Chain Lightning — Strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt for 278 to 322 Nature damage that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 5 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
- Shock — Instantly throws a bolt of lightning at an enemy, inflicting 273 to 293 Nature damage.
- Lightning Shield — Surrounds the caster with 3 balls of lightning that have a 50% chance of striking melee or ranged attackers for 4 Nature damage. Each time the lightning shield strikes, a ball of lightning dissipates. Thus, the shield expires after 10 min. or after it has struck 3 times.
- Golem Lord Argelmach says: Intruders in the Manufactory? My constructs will destroy you!
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Return Marshal Windsor's Lost Information. Marshal Windsor believes that the information is being held by Golem Lord Argelmach and General Angerforge.
- Find and slay Golem Lord Argelmach. Return his head to Lotwil. You will also need to collect 10 Intact Elemental Cores from the Ragereaver Golems and Warbringer Constructs protecting Argelmach. You know this because you are psychic.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Level reduced slightly.