|This article or section is a strategy stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level||86 - 87 Elite|
|Location||The Warlord's Garrison, Lost City of the Tol'vir|
General Husam is a boss of the Lost City of the Tol'vir.
General Husam is one of the tol'vir that was granted his stone form back.
The titans themselves appointed General Husam as one of Uldum's foremost guardians. After Siamat, Lord of the South Wind, cured the Neferset tol'vir's curse of flesh, Husam helmed a rebellion that culminated in the air elemental's imprisonment.
- Bad Intentions 50000 yd range — Charges an enemy player with very Bad Intentions in mind. Instant. (3 sec cooldown)
- Detonate Traps 50000 yd range — Arms all of the Mystic Traps, causing them to explode after 0 sec. 1.5 sec cast. 1.5 sec cast.
- Shockwave (Heroic mode) 50000 yd range — General Husam cracks the ground beneath him, causing a Shockwave that inflicts damage 24375 to 25625 (43875 to 46125) Physical damage to enemies within 0 yards of the Shockwave. 5 Sec cast. Only triggers the below Shockwave at end of cast.
- Hammer Fist — Inflicts an attack that 50% Weapon damage instantly
- Tank and spank
- There are glowing traps on the ground, crossing them causes them to explode, dealing damage and knocking back everyone nearby.
- Husam periodically casts Shockwave, causing a four lines of dust clouds to appear, radiating from him. Everyone should run out of them, or they will be knocked back and take damage.
- NOTE: There is currently a bug that disconnects you and causes you to be out of line of sight for everyone if you are knocked into a wall or pillar.
- Invaders! You shall go no further!
- Detonate Traps
- Tread Lightly!
- Killed a Player
- Insolent rat!
- Siamat must not be freed! Turn back before it is too late!
|Spirit mail gloves|
|DPS plate boots|
Husam حسام is an Arabic name which generally means "sword".