|Race||Dark iron dwarf|
|Affiliation||Dark Iron dwarves|
|Relative(s)||Thane Angerforge (ancestor)|
General Angerforge is a level 55 elite Dark Iron dwarf mini-boss located in the West Garrison within the instance Blackrock Depths. Before going into the gnomish workshop/golem factory, take a left down the stairs. Angerforge holds , one of two quest items needed for Marshal Windsor in the Alliance Onyxia chain quest.
General Angerforge is the venerable general of the Dark Iron armies.
Through a lifetime of study, General Angerforge has become an expert on dwarven military history and tactics. He recently incurred Emperor Dagran Thaurissan's fury by writing a scathing treatise on his clan's failures in past conflicts. This political blunder aside, Angerforge is a Dark Iron to his core. He will bleed--and die, if necessary--to protect his people and his emperor.
- Sunder Armor — Hacks at an enemy's armor, reducing it more per Sunder Armor. Can be applied up to 5 times. Lasts 30 sec.
- Disguise — Makes you look like someone else.
- Enrage — General Angerforge Enrages each time he is critically struck by a melee attack. Enrage increases the Physical damage General Angerforge inflicts by 55 and increases his melee attack speed by 30%. Enrage lasts for 5 sec.
- Flurry — Increases the caster's attack speed by 30% for 15 sec, affecting up to 3 swings.
- Intruder Alert! — General Angerforge calls for reinforcements at 40% health remaining, summoning several Anvilrage Reservists and Anvilrage Medics to come to his aid.
He starts surrounded by 4 weak militia type dwarves that can be easily killed in a few swings or more commonly, AoE. Towards the end of the fight, he will summon in reinforcements that includes two elite medics, making the fight somewhat difficult especially for a lower level group.
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.