|This article or section is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Furious Howl is a Hunter Pet ability, specific to the Wolf class. It adds a attack power bonus to both the pet and hunter for 20 seconds. Good for a momentary DPS rise in instances. It offers the biggest DPS increase compared to other pet families, thus making wolves "mandatory" for min-maxing Hunters.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now increases Critical Strike chance of all party and raid members by 5%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Ranks 1-5 will no longer give slightly more attack power than is listed in their tooltips.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): now stacks with Battle Shout and Blessing of Might, however, it only affects the wolf and hunter. Its effect and cooldown have been doubled so that it provides the same benefit but isn’t up 100% of the time.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Description changed from "Party members within 15 yards of the wolf receive an extra X damage to their next Physical attack. Lasts 10 sec." to "Increases melee and ranged attack power by 2 for party and raid members within 45 yards of the wolf. Lasts 10 sec."
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22): Added.