- Flintlocke's Woodchucker
- Use: Attaches a permanent device to a bow or gun that sometimes launches a rabid critter, dealing additional damage to the target and increasing your Agility by 300 for 10 sec.
Attaching this device to a ranged weapon causes it to become soulbound.
- Classes: Hunter
- Requires Level 80
- "'slike a wee angry bullet wit' teeth, son."
- Sell Price: 2 50
Flintlocke's Woodchucker is a Hunter-only scope that has a chance to increase your Agility.
This item is created with Engineering (525); taught by .
- In beta of patch 4.2.0 this scope was initially named Squirrel Sights (with some other materials). But in final version D.E.H.T.A. has recently placed a great number of critters under their protection, especially rabbits and squirrels; because of this, Flintlocke's Woodchucker has been re-fitted to use wild chickens until an "agreement" can be reached.
- This scope is named for Fargo Flintlocke, and is a reference to his infamous "Chuck Shot" from Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth.
- It is possible that visual effect of the scope is a reference to the movie Hot Shots! Part Deux.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.