|| [Glyph of Expose Armor]
Expose Armor is a rogue melee ability that reduces the target's Armor Rating for a short period, applying Weakened Armor.
This ability is only really beneficial in fights that will last the 30 second duration, and with multiple melee characters engaged against the target.
Tips and tactics for the prior version
- Expose Armor increases melee damage against the target. This damage increase is proportionally greater if the target has lower armor to start with. See damage reduction and Sunder Armor notes for more info.
- It's recommended that this ability is not used when a warrior is tanking, as they use [Sunder Armor] (and at higher levels [Devastate]) as one of their main attacks.
- By using [Gouge] and switching to a slow weapon, it's possible to Gouge and expose the armor of a target without breaking the incapacitating effect. Just be sure to stop the auto-attack after you expose.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. Weaken the target's defenses, applying the Weakened Armor debuff. Awards 1 combo point.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now reduces armor by 12%, lasting longer per combo point.
- Previously reduced armor, increased per combo point.