Every Man for Himself
|Every Man for Himself|
The cooldown is shared with other similar effects (i.e. PvP trinkets). It effectively gives you a free trinket slot when doing PvP, since you don't have to devote one for that ability. In addition, for some strange reason, stun effects that reduce your movement speed are not removed.
Although equivalent PvP trinkets are available at level 80, below level 80 available trinkets have a 5 minute cooldown (as opposed to 2 minutes), giving humans a distinct advantage in being able to achieve this effect far more frequently below that level.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): New visual effect added.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Cooldown reverted to 2 minutes.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cooldown increased to 3 minutes, up from 2.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Disconnecting while rooted will no longer sometimes trigger this ability.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.