|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|Title||<Destructobyte's Ultimate Replica>|
Epicus Maximus joined the Brawler's Guild. One of the rare encounters required for , battlers will most likely not see the paragon of epicosity until rank eight.
The party is composed of:
- Epicus Maximus, a level 90 elite flying shark equipped with two rockets and a laser beam.
- And a Dinosaur, a level 60 rare elite devilsaur. He rides on Epicus Maximus's back.
- ROCK ON, a level 85 elite Forsaken with the . He rides on And a Dinosaur's back.
- Blue Crush — Activating beams of destruction! 2 sec cast. Interruptible. 4 sec duration. Triggers every 0.5 sec...
- Blue Crush — Deals Frost damage and knocks enemies away! Instant. Hits for 142,500-157,500 Frost.
- Destructolaser — Activating beams of destruction! Channeled. 12 sec duration. Channels a beam that follows the target around the room. Standing in the beam triggers every 1 sec...
- Destructolaser — Inflicts 243750 to 256250 Fire damage. Instant.
- Pure Rock'n Roll 40 yd range — Inflicts Sonic damage. Instant. Spawns a void zone with a few seconds of charge time, then hits for 166,250-183,750 Physical every 0.5 sec before exploding.
Interrupt Blue Crush, kite around the Destructolaser, and don't stand in the Pure Rock'n Roll.
This encounter, like most in the Brawler's Guild, has a two minute enrage timer, so 87.2KDPS will be required for victory.
During the Cataclysm Beta, Epicus Maximus, the Paragon of Epicosity, could be found circling the Maelstrom in front of and . The shark-dinosaur-Forsaken combination appeared in the Maelstrom after hearing that players considered the area not epic enough. The trio was removed before Cataclysm went live, but made a cameo in the Uldum zone, where the used to subjugate some cursed engineers will sometimes display the trio with an epic background music.
- Product description: Have Epicus Maximus, the mythical creature from the Cataclysm Beta, beneath under the palm of your hand! This epic-sized gaming QcK+ mousepad from SteelSeries will be premiering at this year's BlizzCon, available only while these supplies last. Guaranteed to be a collector's item!
- The Epicus Maximus trio could be inspired by the German Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten, the Bremen town musicians who are standing on top of each other.
- The laser beam attached to the shark's head is likely a homage to the movie Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, which had the film's antagonist furious that he couldn't acquire "frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads". Or Austin Powers: Goldmember where the film antagonist's son actually gets him "Sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads."
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.
- ^ The Maelstrom? (2010-07-20). Archived from the original on 2011-12-01. Retrieved on 2011-09-19.
- ^ http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/event-info/store/
- ^ http://thegregcapullo.deviantart.com/art/Epicus-Maximus-265321380