Dual Wield Specialization
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.|
- Dual Wield Specialization
- Allows you to equip one-hand and off-hand weapons in your off-hand. Raises the damage of your off-hand attacks by an additional 25%.
Dual Wield Specialization is a passive warrior specialization, granted upon choosing the Fury tree. It allows them to dual-wield melee weapons. In addition, it increases the damage done by the off-hand weapon by 25% (for a total of 62.5%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Dual Wield Specialization no longer increases all Physical damage by 5%. It continues to increase off-hand attack damage by 25%.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Dual Wield Specialization weapon damage increase has been lowered to 5%, down from 10%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.