- Dreadnaught's Battlegear
- 6475 Armor
- Equip: Increases your block rating by 26.
Equip: Increases your shield's block value by 92.
Equip: Increases your defense rating by 134.
- Dreadnaught's Battlegear (9 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the damage done by your Revenge ability by 75.
(4) Set: Improves your chance to hit with Taunt and Challenging Shout by 5%.
(6) Set: Improves your chance to hit with Sunder Armor, Devastate, Heroic Strike, Revenge, and Shield Slam by 5%.
(8) Set: When your health drops below 20%, for the next 5 seconds healing spells cast on you help you to Cheat Death, increasing healing done by up to 160.
- Combined stats.
The only exception is the , which drops directly from Kel'Thuzad in Naxxramas.
The set has since been removed, but was later reintroduced and made available in the Black Market Auction House.
|Item||Quest||Token||Token drops from||# of s||Crafting materials|
|Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Gluth||6||1x , 1x|
|The Four Horsemen||25||4x , 2x|
|Maexxna||8||5x , 1x|
|Thaddius||15||5x , 1x|
|Loatheb||20||3x , 4x|
|Patchwerk, Grobbulus, Gluth||12||3x , 2x|
|Instructor Razuvious, Gothik the Harvester, Gluth||12||3x , 2x|
|Noth the Plaguebringer, Heigan the Unclean, Gluth||8||5x , 1x|
|Total||106||19x , 4x , 20x|
- "The first suit of Dreadnaught armor was made exclusively for the Scarlet Highlord Mograine. Whilst donning the full suit, the Highlord looked himself to be a demon from the depths of the Nether.
- Aye, 'twas quite a sight to behold as Mograine would wade into a hundred Scourge, Ashbringer held high, and come out on the other side in a cloud of dust and flames - enemies left in ashes beneath his feet.
- It was not until after his controversial death that the knights and warriors of Lordaeron would wear similarly fashioned suits in honor of their fallen hero. While the death of Mograine was a great victory for Kel'Thuzad, the resulting martyrdom would be felt until the end of the war.
- Where one did fall, many would rise..."
The composition of Dreadnaught armor, according to the repeating quest , is primarily Dark Iron, as Korfax requests endless quantities of to construct the armor. How he manipulates Dark Iron without access to the Black Anvil or Black Forge remains a mystery.