|Character class||Shaman (in training)|
|Relative(s)||Jheel (older brother)|
She is available only during Children's Week. To summon the orphan, the adventurer gets a whistle from as part of the quest chain.
She is involved in the following quests:
If you speak to the orphan, then she will say one of the following statements:
- Why isn't the Outland called Draenor anymore?
- Does a naaru turn off the Light when it wants to sleep?
- How do you drink and eat so much, and not get fat?
- If a horse gets horseshoes, will I get draenei shoes?
- Are we there yet?
- If I held my breath, what color would I turn?
- If the Burning Legion is such a problem, why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a Legion.
- Is the Twisting Nether shaped like a pretzel? And just what is a Nether? The orphan matron said I shouldn't ask people about their nethers.
After completing the quest chain, she mails a letter to players:
Thank you for taking me to all of those neat places, and to visit my brother, Jheel. I miss him almost as much as I miss you. And the Ring of Observance, the Dark Portal and the Caverns of Time were neato!
I'm sure that you're taking good care of my pet. Tell him that I miss him, too!
During the quest chain, the guards at the Caverns of Time attack her, only to be stopped by , who says she will not be punished for "things she might do or fail to do in the future". She also says when she gets the "One day I hope that I'm lucky enough to have a dragon as a friend."
Dornaa is a Persian word meaning Crane and is also a name for girls.