|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
|Training cost||17 28|
Demoralizing Roar is an ability that reduces the Attack power of nearby monsters. It is learned at level 15 for 17 28.
- Don't confuse with , which is similar to .
- In the Burning Crusade its icon was changed from blue to gold.
- Does not stack with , or .
Tips and Tactics
- Use this early on in the battle to lower the enemy's attack power.
- It's especially useful when you're being attacked by multiple enemies.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.