- "CoE" redirects here. For the other warlock spell, see [Curse of Exhaustion].
|Curse of the Elements
- Curse of the Elements
- Level 51 warlock ability
- 40 yd range
- 4% of base mana
- Instant cast
- Curses the target, increasing magic damage taken by 5% for 5 min.
A Warlock can only have one Curse active per target.
|| [Cursed Auras], [Soulburn: Curse]
Curse of the Elements, or CoE for short, is a warlock Curse that causes the target to take an additional 5% magic damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer reduces resistances, magic damage increase reduced from 8% to 5%. New icon.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Cursed targets will now take an additional 8% magical damage, down from 13%.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): (Rank 4) - Increased to 11% spell damage, up from 10%.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): (Rank 5) - Increased to 13% spell damage, up from 10%.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now reduces Nature resistance and increases damage taken through all magic schools.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): Merged with [Curse of Shadow]. Now applies to Arcane and Shadow damage, as well as Frost and Fire.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Now has a duration of 2 minutes when used on PvP targets.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Can no longer cause resistances to become negative. Now increases damage taken from Frost and Fire schools by up to 8%/10%
- Patch 1.2.0 (2004-12-18): Increased duration from two minutes to five minutes.