|This article or section is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Conquest Points
- Earned as a reward for Arena or Rated Battlegrounds and used to purchase the most powerful PvP armor and weapons.
Conquest Points are the upper-level currency rewarded for participating in PvP encounters in the form of rated battlegrounds, ranked arena combat and by winning Bonus Battlegrounds. The lower-level PvP currency, gained from non-rated battlegrounds and world PvP, is awarded in the form of .
Your conquest point cap will be calculated each week depending on your best personal arena and rated battleground rating.
Your conquest cap is displayed in the Conquest pane of the PvP interface. It can also be calculated through the official World of Warcraft Armory. To access it, simply select the 'PvP' option from the menu on the left hand side of your character's Armory profile. The calculator can be found in the top right corner of the PvP page.
Conquest points can be earned by:
- Winning arenas of any size
- rated battlegrounds
- 100 awarded for the first Bonus Battleground won each day
- 50 conquest points for each non-rated battleground won
Note that it is not possible to earn conquest points above your weekly cap.
- Main article: Arena rewards
- This particular point system name was folded over and used from the old PvE badge currency system, , that originally dropped from the Ulduar raid.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28):
- Raised reward for winning first battleground of day, and now also given on every battleground win.
- The minimum cap on Conquest Points earned per week from Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas is 1650. See the Patch 4.2.0 notes for more details.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.