Underground fighting rings have sprung up in Stormwind and Orgrimmar that will give brawlers a chance to earn bragging rights by testing their solo PvE mettle against some of the toughest creatures found in World of Warcraft. The first rule of brawls is you don’t talk about brawls. The second rule...
If this is your first night at Brawler's Guild, you have to fight.
On 27 November, patch 5.1 and the Brawler's Guild went live, and Community Manager Nethaera again confirmed how invites will be obtained. "Entry into the brawler’s guild is by invitation only. Invitations can be found on the Black Market Auction House, by invitation from somebody within the guild, and occasionally as drops from certain Horde and Alliance NPCs." 
The , which is Bind on Pickup, will appear on the Black Market Auction House, with the maximum bid being 1 million gold. Additionally, an invitation may rarely be found on one of the six faction champions required for the achievement in Krasarang Wilds.
- <Champion of Arms>
- <Champion of the Shadows>
- <Champion of the Light>
- <Champion of Arms>
- <Champion of the Shadows>
- <Champion of the Light>
Upon reaching Rank 7 with Bizmo's Brawlpub or Brawl'gar Arena players will receive one in the mail. The pass can be traded and sold on the Auction House to other players and is the only other means to gain access to the Brawler's Guild.
Using either invite, the account is flagged to join the Brawler's Guild, not the individual character. Don't spend time farming on alts or bidding on the BMAH once one has been used already!
Speak to any bouncer to see your spot in line. Then, wait until the queue pops - a boss emote will display warning that the next turn is the adventurer's:
- You are next in line!
There will be no warning upon getting teleported to the arena floor. The fight lasts two minutes before the arena itself will kill adventurers who take too long.
The queue system is simple: who queued earlier, that fights earlier.
But there is one important exception: you will be queued second for your first fight in this day - current fight, next fight, and your fight. This rule is applied to every your eligible character, not to your account.
After the match
Losers will have to get scraped off the floor.
- Rank 1
- - Also entering the arena: Bruce, a crocolisk we found!
- - In the other corner, we have Vian, the flame-flinging follower of the Thunder King!
- - Also entering the arena: Goredome! He WILL attempt to gore you. With his dome.
- - Also entering the arena: Goredome! So-named because he will gore you. With his dome.
- - Well, wrap me in leather and tug my leash: it's Dungeon Master Vishas!
- - We also welcome our pain-packing crowd favorite: Dungeon Master Vishas!
- Rank 2
- - He'll peck your eyes out if you give him a chance. It's Dippy!
- - We also welcome everybody's favorite frosty feathered friend: Dippy!
- - In the other corner... a disgusting green pile of goblin idiocy, riding on a lumbering chariot of shame. It's Fran and Riddoh! Everybody boo!
- - In the other corner... hey look! It's my buddy, Fran! And he brought his mount with him!
- Rank 3
- - Hey hey! Look what we've scooped up for you today... it's Blat!
- - From deep within the bowels of Blackrock Mountain, it's Sanoriak, master of flame!
- - We found this one scuttling in circles in Silithus. From the looks of him, somebody mostly killed him already. It's Ixx!
- - We spent days trying to find this one in Sholazar Basin. Welcome to the jungle! It's Mazhareen!
- Rank 4
- - And in this corner! He's angry. He's deadly. He's a little bit adorable. Straight out of Neverest, it's Crush!
- - I never thought I'd see the day! Our former champion, out of retirement! Put your big, beefy hands together for Leona Earthwind!
- - I never thought I'd see the day! The damsel of Darnassus! Put your big, beefy hands together for Leona Earthwind!
- - When I see her smile, it makes me smile. When she casts a spell, it puts a spell on me. When I see her horns, it makes me feel... intrigued. It's Dominika!
- - Sure, she's wearing a dress, and her knees bend the wrong way, but that doesn't mean she can't walk all over you. It's Dominika!
- Rank 5
- - Up next, it's Millie Watt! I used to date her in engineering school! / Up next, probably the weakest, ugliest, and least genius combatant I've ever seen. It's the stupid, smelly gnome, Millie Watt! Everybody boo!
- - Everybody's favorite magical 12-foot-tall corpse, Fjoll! Am I pronouncing that right?
- - Oh dear... I'm sorry, but it looks like you're going to have to fight Proboskus.
- - Ha ha ha! What bad luck you have! It's Proboskus! Ahhh ha ha ha! I've got twenty five gold that says you die in the fire!
- - The opposition includes some of Gnomeregan's finest... although they've all seen better days. It's the leper gnome quintet!
- - Five on one hardly seems fair, but come on... they're half-dead gnomes. It's the leper gnome quintet!
- Rank 6
- - We found this one cawing up a storm in Auchindoun. Give it up for Yikkan Izu!
- - Some of you veterans might remember this guy. He may be Broken, but today, he means to break you! It's Akama!
- - We also welcome Smash Hoofstomp, the terrible tauren from Thunder Bluff! Look at those GREAT shoulderpads!
- ' We also welcome Smash Hoofstomp, the terrible tauren from Thunder Bluff!
- - Quiet down everyone... we don't want to make it angry. Just gaze in silent awe at Unguloxx, the murderaffe!
- Rank 7
- - Their partnership was never meant to be. It actually makes me sick a little bit. Here comes GG Engineering!
- - Also entering the arena: The Dark Summoner. Wow, he doesn't even have a real name. Spooky!
- - Also entering the arena: Battletron! This hunk o' junk is just waiting to explode all over you!
- - Also entering the arena: Battletron! Sure, it's not goblin-engineered... but it still might kill you!
- - We have a special guest today: the always-endearing, ever-resilient, Millhouse Manastorm! Good luck, <name>!
- - Ugh! Another gnome? Apparently this one calls himself Millhouse Manastorm. Get out there and kill him!
- - And in the other corner, we have... a big cloud of scary floating eyes? This doesn't look good.
- - And in the other corner, we have the many eyes of Zen'shar! What's next, a fighting nose?
Additional bosses will be added in Patch 5.3:
- Rank 8
- Rank 9
- New Rare challengers
|Rank 1||2 40|
|( / )||5000|
|Rank 10||Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast||1050|
|Get invited to brawl at Bizmo's Brawlpub/Brawl'gar Arena in the Deeprun Tram/Valley of Honor in Orgrimmar.||10|
|Win a brawl.||10|
|Reach Rank 7 with Bizmo's Brawlpub/Brawl'gar Arena.||10 and reward:|
|Reach Rank 8 withBizmo's Brawlpub/Brawl'gar Arena.||10 and title: <Brawler>|
|Defeat the following rare brawl bosses.
|Rabble Rabble Rabble||Take Willard "Bubbles" Wilcox/Zippi Gallox's portal to Orgrimmar/Stormwind.||10|
|I'm Your Number One Fan||Cheer a player on after they have won a brawl.||10|
|Haters Gonna Hate||Win a brawl with ten stacks of You Stink!||10|
|Bottle Service||Hit an angry spectator in the head with an Expired Blackout Brew.||10|
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): New Rare challengers added.
- Hotfix (2012-11-29): "
- attacks will no longer sometimes strike spectators in the Brawl'gar Arena. His attacks will now properly strike opponents standing on the grates in this arena.
- health has been reduced by 10%, and his damage reduced by 35%.
- Certain short-term buffs, such as , are now cleared when entering the Brawler's Arena. Long term effects, such as , will persist."
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.