||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.2.0.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
- For the orcish condition, see Blood Curse.
- Blood Pact
- Increases party and raid members' Stamina by 10%.
Blood Pact was an aura, cast by the Warlock's Imp minion, which increases the Stamina of your party. It is free and lasts until cancelled. Blood Pact was learned automatically by Imps at level 4.
Blood Pact can be set to auto-cast, although the auto-cast function behaves more like an on/off switch, since this ability is an aura, rather than a standard spell.
The spell is similar to the Priest buff [Power Word: Fortitude] as they both increased a unit's Stamina, and will not stack with it. However, unlike [Power Word: Fortitude], this effect can not be dispelled except by slaying the imp.
Tips and tactics
Tanks usually appreciate having extra health, making the Imp a welcome addition to the tank's party. As the buff does not stack, an Imp would not be as useful in the presence of another allied Imp.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now increases Stamina by a flat 10% at all levels.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Blood Pact once again increases the Stamina of each party member, but no longer stacks with similar buffs such as [Power Word: Fortitude].
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Blood Pact now increases maximum health instead of Stamina, and effects the entire raid instead of the group.