|Blessing of Kings
- Blessing of Kings
- Level 30 paladin ability
- 30 yd range
- 22.3% of base mana
- Instant cast
- Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing Strength, Agility, and Intellect by 5%.
If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.
Blessing of Kings is a paladin buff spell available at level 30.
Tips and tactics
- It can be cast on any friendly target, including many NPCs.
- It does not stack with [Embrace of the Shale Spider], [Legacy of the Emperor], or [Mark of the Wild].
- Because of its long duration, it is standard practice for paladins to keep this spell up onto themselves and all party members while in a group. However, if you have a druid, monk, or hunter (with a Shale spider), tell them to cast their buff spell while you cast [Blessing of Might], due to only having one Blessing at a time.
- If you have mana to spare while soloing, any nearby friendly player will appreciate and benefit from this ability. Casting it on a priest will encourage the priest to cast [Power Word: Fortitude] on you in return. Likewise, mages will often return the favor with [Arcane Brilliance]/ [Dalaran Brilliance] (more useful if you are specced into Holy), and monks with [Legacy of the White Tiger].
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 22.3%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer increases Stamina or resistances.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Is now trainable at level 22, provides a 5% bonus to Strength, Agility, Intellect, and Stamina, and provides an amount of spell resistance dependent on level (65 at level 80). Lasts 1 hour, and affects all members of the target's party or raid. No longer stacks with [Mark of the Wild].
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Is now trainable at level 20 and provides a 10% bonus to all base stats. Removed from talent trees along with [Improved Blessing of Kings].