|Title||<Master of the Tushui>|
|Affiliation||Alliance, Tushui Pandaren|
|Occupation||Alliance representative of Pandaren|
|Location||Wandering Isle; later near Eastern Earthshrine, Stormwind City|
|Mentor(s)||Master Shang Xi|
Aysa Cloudsinger is a master follower of the path of Tushui, which believes in living a venerable life through meditation, rigorous training, and moral conviction. She has attained impeccable form and a refined intellect through diligent practice. To Aysa, to follow the way of Tushui is to defend what is right above all else. She believes that success in any endeavor never justifies dishonorable deeds. While the Alliance contains a diverse mix of cultures, Aysa is attracted to the high ideals and values that cement the Alliance together.
|This article or section is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Li Li's Travel Journal
Mists of Pandaria
This section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
- Discipline and practice lead us to our full potential.
- In time, all answers become clear.
- Hello, friend.
- It is good to see you.
- Patience is the highest virtue.
- Are you done?
- You have found the limit of my patience.
- The way of the Tushui is one of gaining proper perspective. Through meditation and consideration, we find our way to the most effective solution to any problem. Through practice and discipline, we honor our bodies to be the perfect implements of our will. To live the way of the Tushui is to be respected both for tempered mind and impeccable form.
- In the MoP beta, she was originally placed in the Cathedral District, studying the statue of Uther the Lightbringer.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.