|Title||<Construct of Life>|
|Race||Titanic watcher (Humanoid)|
|Location||Seat of Life, Halls of Origination|
Ammunae, Construct of Life, is a boss in Halls of Origination.
Ammunae is one of the guardians of the Halls of Origination. Like the other constructs within the halls, Ammunae was created to protect the powerful device capable of resetting all life on Azeroth. Each of the keepers has a sphere of influence. Isiset presides over magic; Ammunae, life; Setesh, chaos; and Rajh, the sun.
Although designed to reduce Azeroth to its base elements, the reordering system inside the Halls of Origination also creates new life. To that end, the construct Ammunae regulates the natural energies coursing through the facility to ensure that life will exist on a reforged Azeroth.
- Consume Life Energy — Drain life and power, granting the caster Life Energy. Grants 10 Life Energy
- Rampant Growth — Ammunae releases all of life energy, bestowing life to all nearby Seedling Pods, and dealing 25000 Nature damage to all nearby enemies.
- Wither — Reduces the attack and casting speeds of an enemy target by 60% and slows its movement by 60%. Lasts 10 sec.
- Bloodpetal Blossom
- Thorn Slash — Inflicts 150% of weapon damage to an enemy and causes it to bleed for 3200 damage every 2 sec for 15 sec.
- Seedling Pod
- Energize — Seedling pods provide energy to Ammunae. Stacking buff
- Energizing Growth — Energizes Ammunae.
- Spore Cloud — Inflicts Nature damage every 1.50 sec. to all organic life.
- Noxious Spores — Deals 10574 Nature damage to all enemies within 60 yards, and cause plant life to rot.
- It is perfectly possible to brute force this boss with normal dps.
- Kill the Seedling Pods when they spawn or they will stack a self healing and haste buff.
- Should a Bloodpetal Blossom spawn from a pod, use the Spore's death AoE to kill it. Do not stand in the AoE.
- Ammunae will spawn a Seedling Pod once every several seconds. You need at least one - preferably ranged - DPS to be sniping those very quickly, as they apply a stacking HoT on Ammunae.
- A few times during the fight Ammunae will cast Rampant Growth, causing nearby Pods to turn into a Bloodpetal Blossom add. If you ever get those to spawn during the fight, make sure you kill them fast - but not at the expense of ignoring the other Pods Ammunae will spawn.
- Wither can be interrupted and dispelled, so don't worry too much about it.
- Ammunae will also spawn a few Spores during the fight. Kill them and avoid the Spore Cloud they drop. You can use the cloud to kill the Bloodpetal Blossoms as well.
- It is necessary to kill the Seedling Pods to prevent Ammunae from healing. Then no adds spawn at all.
- This chamber will flourish with your life energy!
- Rampant Growth
- Your life, UNLEASHED!
- Killing a Player
- Wither away!
- Waste of energy!
- The cycle continues...
|Caster cloth chest|
|Agility mail shoulders|
- Ammunae is based on Amun, the Egyptian god of creation and the wind.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.