→ WoW API
Returns information about the specified RealID friend.
presenceID, presenceName, battleTag, isBattleTagPresence, toonName, toonID, client, isOnline, lastOnline, isAFK, isDND, broadcastText, noteText, isRIDFriend, broadcastTime, canSoR = BNGetFriendInfo(friendIndex)
- Number - The index on the friends list for this RealID friend.
- Number - A unique numeric identifier for the friend during this session.
- String - An escape sequence (starting with |K) representing the friend's full name or BatteTag name.
- String - A nickname and number that when combined, form a unique string that identifies the friend (e.g., "Nickname#0001").
- Boolean - Whether or not the friend is known by their BattleTag.
- String - The name of the logged in toon/character.
- Number - A unique numeric identifier for the friend's character during this session.
- String - Either "WoW" (BNET_CLIENT_WOW), "S2" (BNET_CLIENT_S2), or "D3" (BNET_CLIENT_D3) for World of Warcraft, StarCraft 2, or Diablo 3.
- Boolean - Whether or not the friend is online.
- Number - The number of seconds elapsed since this friend was last online (from the epoch date of January 1, 1970). Returns nil if currently online.
- Boolean - Whether or not the friend is flagged as Away.
- Boolean - Whether or not the friend is flagged as Busy.
- String - The friend's Battle.Net broadcast message.
- String - The contents of the player's note about this friend.
- Boolean - Returns true for RealID friends and false for BattleTag friends.
- Number - The number of seconds elapsed since the current broadcast message was sent.
- Boolean - Whether or not this friend can receive a Scroll of Resurrection.
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Replaced givenName and surname with presenceName, battleTag, and isBattleTagPresence.